MEEST OFFERS TWO TYPES OF MONEY TRANSFERS TO UKRAINE: WITH PICK UP AT BANKS AND WITH DELIVERY TO THE HANDS OF RECIPIENTS
MONEY TRANSFERS WITH PICK UP AT BANKS:
- Meest Corporation Inc. transfers money orders to over 2000 bank AVAL branches in Ukraine – you can receive your money transfer at any AVAL bank branch anywhere in Ukraine.
- Money transfer recipients do not have to open a bank account or pay any additional fees to receive transfers in Hryvnia at banks in Ukraine.
- Money transfers to banks are paid in US dollars or Ukrainian Hryvnia.
- Recipients may pick up money transfers at the bank in the morning of the next business day.
- To transfer funds with a bank pick up in Ukraine, the sender must complete an order form and indicate his/her home address and telephone number. For money transfers of $1,000 and over the sender must present an identification document and provide date of birth and occupation, as per anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing regulations.
- IMPORTANT: the spelling of the first and last name of the recipient on the Order Form must match exactly the spelling of the recipient’s name in his/her passport.
- To receive a money transfer at a Ukrainian bank, recipients must:
- present a passport;
- have a 5-digit money transfer control number issued by Meest to the sender after completion of an Order Form. The sender is responsible for informing the recipient of this number;
- know the first and last name of the sender;
- know the total amount of the money transfer, and
- know the system by which this transfer was sent – AVAL-Express.
- Important! Bank branches in some small towns of Ukraine may not have large amounts of cash on hand, which can create delays in payment of transfers.
- Prices for money transfers to banks in Ukraine depend on:
- transfer amount;
- origin (country, state or province) of transfer.
- For more information, please contact one of our agents at your location or the head office of Meest Corporation Inc. or by calling toll-free at 1800-361-7345.
MONEY TRANSFERS WITH DELIVERY TO RECIPIENT BY COURIER
- Money orders are delivered by Meest’s courier service directly to the addressees in any part of Ukraine.
- After delivery, written confirmation with the recipient’s signature is available. Meest fully guarantees delivery of the money transfers directly to the recipients.
- Delivery times for money orders to Ukraine are between 3 and 20 business days.
- We also offer express delivery - extra charges apply.
- To transfer money with a hand delivery by courier in Ukraine, the sender must complete an Order Form and indicate his/her home address and telephone number. For money transfers of $1,000 and over the sender must present an identification document and provide date of birth and occupation, as per anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing regulations.
- Total fee for money transfers with delivery to the hands of recipient in Ukraine is based on:
- transfer amount;
- origin (country, state or province) of transfer;
- delivery charge within Ukraine.
- There are limits on order amounts for money transfers delivered by courier in Ukraine - please call our head office for more information.
- Money transfers sent with hand delivery by courier in Ukraine are delivered in US or Canadian dollars or Ukrainian Hryvnia. Should the recipient select Hryvnia, foreign currencies will be converted into UAH according to the National Bank of Ukraine exchange rate effective on the date of delivery of the money order.
- If you have any questions concerning transferring money to Ukraine with courier delivery, please contact our agents or the head office of Meest Corporation Inc.