What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- First name and last name.
- Contact information including billing/shipping address, email address, home and/or cell phone numbers.
- Demographic information such as postal code.
- Other information relevant to services provided by our website, preferences, interests, etc.
What we do with the information we gather
MEEST Corporation Inc. requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal database keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketing and/or research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- Over time, we may use the information to customize the website according to your specific needs and preferences.
MEEST Corporation Inc. is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website will contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over third-party websites. Therefore, MEEST Corporation Inc. cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Hence, such sites are not governed and/or protected under this privacy statement. You should always exercise caution and familiarize yourself with the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writhing to email@example.com.
MEEST Corporation Inc. will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Bill C-54). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information is incorrect or incomplete, please write to/or email us as soon as possible and will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.